Saturday, June 11, 2011

WHO'S OUT THERE?







I was diddling around this website one day, when I noticed some of the other buttons on it, particularly one marked, "STATS". Curious soul that I am, I decided to see just what "stats" that POINTING THE CANNON might have.


I was amazed; there are actually people out there other than Dan Brady reading this thing! According to the map, there's folks all over the Americas, Europe, Asia, Africa, and Australia who've clicked onto my maunderings. Now, I'm not fool enough to think that there's some babe out in Christchurch, NZ just FAUNCHING for my latest offering....more likely, someone Googles, say, "legalizing pot", and one of the items they get is my blog on the subject; indeed, it's the most popular one.


Even so, it's kinda cool to think that somebody's reading about the Lorain-in-my-head, and perhaps relating to the nostalgia, or at least wondering, "Who IS this yutz?"


If there is someone from far away that reads this, drop me a line, just for giggles. I'm at:





Yeh, I know that's slightly different than the one listed, but it's the one I'm using.

Tell me what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment