Wednesday, June 2, 2010

WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE?







I found these pictures on our familysite a while ago; obviously, someone's birthday party-not mine (kid with glasses)- too early in the year, or my brothers Mike (kid with open mouth full of cake), or Phillip (kid behind me, first picture) too late. Thing is, outside of them (and myself, o'course), I don't recognize a daggone one of them.




We all seem to be having a good time, and, judging by heights and such, I'd probably say we all went to school together. They look like a fun bunch of kids, but I don't recognize them, or remember the party.
The way I'm standing close to the boy next to me in the first photo, you'd think we were really tight or something, but he doesn't ring a bell.
Nothing deep here...just wondering, is all.

1 comment: